Why Trust the New Jersey Accident Lawyers at The Law Office of Eric B. Hannum Esq., LLC?
People get injured every day in New Jersey, but in some tragic cases, the injuries happen as a result of preventable negligence or intentional wrongdoing. Citizens have a duty to each other to exercise reasonable care to avoid causing injury, while companies that produce products and professionals that provide service also have an obligation to make sure they don’t create undue risk.
When a person or an entity falls short of fulfilling this legal obligation to avoid injury, that individual or company can be held legally liable for any harm caused. The Law Office of Eric B. Hannum Esq., LLC can help injured victims take legal action for losses they experience.
We are advocates who speak on your behalf and who help you enforce your legal rights. We can help you build your case and gather evidence and can assist you in pursuing compensation for:
- Your medical bills to cover past and future medical treatments arising from your injury
- Lost income for all time missed from work including for sick days. If you are permanently disabled or unable to work, then you should receive compensation for all the wages you lost that you would have earned over the course of your life.
- Pain and suffering for the physical discomfort you experience as a result of your accident
- Emotional distress if your accident or injuries cause post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) or other emotional issues
- The wrongful death of your loved one, including funeral expenses, medical bills prior to death, lost income the deceased would have earned if he or she had not been killed, and lost companionship
By negotiating with an insurance company or proving your case in court, a capable New Jersey personal injury attorney will pursue full and fair compensation for all of your losses. It is prudent to select a lawyer who has the experience, dedication, and compassion necessary to be a strong advocate for you.